The Simple Solution!
Receive premium service and value.
No exclusive studios or fancy coffee makers, just solutions.
Need A Website?
Provide your information to get started.
Welcome to Visual Lingo Graphic Solutions!
Meet Sean La Rocque, a designer from the great white North.
Sean studied graphic design which he uses to exercises his creative muscles and fine tune his craft. He believes that enjoying what you do is half the battle and success is measured by client satisfaction. Striving to impress is the name of the game and the path to success.
Sean is well rounded with hands on experience working in a variety design industry fields including: signage, packaging design, web design, print purchasing and direct mail logistics. “The feeling never changes when you walk past a piece of your work on the shelf in a store – to be part of something that extends past your computer monitor is a neat feeling.”
As an entrepreneur, Sean maintains is reputation with hard work and fresh, original ideas. Two things that remain constant are his motivation to deliver and his interest in understanding his clients vision. He works to uncover and convey the message.
Sean considers every relationship to be important and ongoing, which is why he takes personal interest in his clients success.
He believes clients should receive the best possible service at the most reasonable price. No need for an exclusive studio or fancy coffee maker, Sean is interested in getting down to business!
Feel free to contact Sean with any questions and he will be happy to assist!
Pricing includes design only.
2) Turn-around Time: From receipt of your payment in full ($300) – payable by Paypal, we begin the design process. Within 7 business days you will receive a PDF proof with 3 concepts for your review. You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or later to review – free to download at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
3) Delivery: Files sent to you by email in ZIP format. Once final logo is approved by you, we provide you with a selection of various file formats for your use: Colour and BW – EPS, TIF, GIF, JPG, and PSD or AI depending on the structure of the logo. We email a ZIP file containing all logo files ensuring you have a file for any purpose.
$500 – BASIC WEB TEMPLATE – We design you a main & secondary page as a template and supply all supporting files. You update and populate your own pages. Some Web knowledge will be necessary.
$75/ea – WE BUILD YOUR PAGES – based on supplied copy and images.
$TBD – WEB DOMAINS / HOSTING
Get What You Want!
- Exact name to be used in your logo?
- A description of your business, product(s), service(s)?
- Please provide more detail regarding your target audience (ie:demographics, geographic, social, salary range, business sector, etc.)?
- What style of logo do you require to reach your target audience? high tech, contemporary, corporate, traditional, antique, industrial, cutting edge, funky?
- Please state your creative strategy (pointers, ideas or buzzwords)?
- What do you want your logo to communicate to your target audience?
- Do you have a vision statement or mission statement?
- Is there a slogan for your company; do you wish it included in the logo?
- Do you want your logo to include text only, text and graphic or graphic only?
- Do you have any particular point of emphasis you want to see in the design?
- Color preference(s)?
- Font preferences(s)?
- Do you have a website? What is the address if so?
*** When complete, please send your answers to Sean La Rocque at firstname.lastname@example.org